This unique balm may help to soothe muscular tension. Particularly recommended for tension in the head, neck and shoulders. Combines revitalizing Moor water with a wealth of soothing extracts including feverfew, linden, peppermint & melissa.
Instructions For Use: As an aid in the relief of tension headaches, migraine and neck or shoulder tension apply sparingly to temples, neck and/or shoulders as needed. May be used for muscle tension anywhere on the body.
Cera Alba (Beeswax)
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
Melissa Officinalis Oil
Matricaria Chamomilla (Blue Chamomile) Oil
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
Tanacetum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract
Tilia Cordata (Linden Blossom) Extract
Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Extract
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- Soothes muscle tension in the head (temples), neck and shoulders. Great for migraine.
- Feverfew extract: reduces inflammation and prevents painful cerebral-vascular spasms.
- Melissa oil: powerful anti-inflammatory, sedative effects.
- Peppermint oil: feeling of coolness to the skin.
- Magnesium ascorbate: pain inhibitor